MEDtalks: CME for Today's Busy Provider Webinar: COVID-19 & the Challenges with our Upcoming Respiratory Viral Season
This webinar will help describe the challenges of distinguishing COVID19 in relation to other respiratory viruses as well as updates for available laboratory testing & vaccines trials.
If you attended the live session of COVID-19 & the Challenges with our Upcoming Respiratory Viral Season, you will not be able to claim credit again for this course. You can however, still watch the content.
This course is intended for All AAH Physicians, AAH PA's and APN's, and other interested professionals.
Upon completion of this activity learners should be able to:
- Update treatment plans based on evidence-based practices
- Apply in clinical practice when caring for patients seen in the practice of primary care medicine.
Adam Treitman, MD, Section Chief Infectious Disease; Advocate Aurora Health
Eric Beck, MD, Technical Lab Director; Advocate Aurora Health
Mary Ann Collins, MD, Division Head, Pediatric Infectious Diseases; Medical Director Infectious Prevention; Advocate Aurora Health
Don Martinez, PA; Advocate Aurora Health
Diana Bottari, DO, Lead Physician MEDtalks & Opioid Mitigation Strategies; Advocate Aurora Health
The following faculty speakers and/or planning committee members have disclosed the following:
Name of Ineligible Companies
Nature of Relationship
The other planner(s) and speaker(s) have indicated that there are no relevant financial relationships with any ineligible companies to disclose. Conflict of interest have been identified and mitigated prior to the activity.
Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
Advocate Aurora Health designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit
- 1.00 Approved AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
If you attended the live session COVID-19 & the Challenges with our Upcoming Respiratory Viral Season, you will not be able to claim credit again for this course. You can however, still watch the content.
Click “Take Course” to register for this program.
If you have questions, please contact Advocate Aurora Continuing Medical Education Office at email@example.com