MEDTalks: Weaning Opioids Recorded Session
This course discusses the strategies for weaning patients off of Opioids.
If you attended the live sessions of MEDtalks: Weaning Opioids, you will not be able to claim credit again for this course. You can however, still watch the content.
This course is intended for primary care, internal medicine, and family medicine physicians as well as primary care PA's, APN's and other interested professionals.
At the end of this session, learners should be able to:
- Describe reasoning and goals behind opioid weaning strategies
- Understand the difference between opioid addition and opioid dependency
- Identify patients that are candidate for weaning
- Engage in shared-decision-making to develop a individualized weaning plan
- Monitor and support the patient throughout the weaning process
Diana Bottari, DO; Advocate Aurora Health
The planner(s) and speaker(s) have indicated that there are no relevant financial relationships with any ineligible companies to disclose.
Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
Advocate Aurora Health designates this enduring activity for a maximum of .50 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.50 AttendanceAttendance Credit
- 0.50 Approved AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
If you attended the live session of MEDtalks: Weaning Opioids, you will not be able to claim credit again for this course. You can however, still watch the content.
Click “Take Course” to register for this program.
If you have questions, please contact Advocate Aurora Continuing Medical Education Office at email@example.com