Multi-Disciplinary Echocardiography Conference
This course is designed to provide an update on the role of echocardiography in various clinical applications including ventricular dysfunction, Watchman, cardio oncology, and Mitra Clip. It is appropriate for physicians and echo sonographers. There will be an opportunity for question and answer after each presentation, and the session will end with a panel discussion to address other questions about echo cardiography.
This course is intended for Cardiologists, CV and Primary Care, Cardiodiagnostic techs, and CV RN's.
At the end of this session, learners should be able to:
- Incorporate the use of echo instrumentation in the evaluation of patients given the presentation and clinical indication.
- Properly apply echo techniques given the patient presentation.
Speaker: Nikhil Narang, MD
Topic: Echocardiography in the Treatment of Right Ventricular Dysfunction
Speaker: Mehran Jabbarzadeh, MD
Topic: The Role of TEE in Watchman Device
Speaker; Irina Staicu, MD
Topic: Echocardiography in Cardio Oncology
Speaker: Vineet Dandekar, MD
Topic: Echocardiographic Assessment of Mitral Regurgitation for Mitra Clip
Panel Discussion by Robert Johnson, MD and Hetal Gandhi, MD
8:30pm - Adjourn
Dona Hoffman, RN; Advocate Aurora Health
Lisa Panico-Krestan; Advocate Aurora Health
Irina Staicu, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
Nikhil Narang, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
Mehran Jabbarzadeh, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
Vineet Dandekar, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
Robert Johnson, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
Hetal Gandhi, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
Faculty disclosures are being reviewed and will be presented to the audience in advance of the program.
Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.50 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 4.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 4.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 4.50 AttendanceAttendance Credit
- 4.50 Approved AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Click “Take Course” to register for this program.
This conference is being held virtually. A link to the meeting will be provided prior to the event.
Contact the Advocate Aurora Health CME Office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need assistance.