Multidisciplinary Echocardiography Conference
This program will provide expert guidance on choice of echo procedure and interpretation of results given specific patient presentation.
This conference is being held virtually.
This activity is designed for Primary Care Physician's, cardiologists, and other healthcare professionals.
At the end of this session, learners should be able to:
- Implement best practices for choice of echocardiography study to provide results for the patient presentation.
- Explain the echocardiography procedure of choice to patients in plain language to assist them in understanding the application of results to their treatment.
Irina Staicu, MD
4:30 – 4:45 PM
Irina Staicu, MD
4:45 – 5:45 PM
5:45 – 6:00 PM
Farah Hussein, MD
6:00 – 7:00 PM
Panel Discussion 7:00 – 7:15 PM
Sunil Pauwaa, MD
Advanced Heart Failure
7:15 –8:15 PM
Panel Discussion 8:15 – 8:30 PM
Carol Hawkins, RDCS
Improving Non-Invasive Length of Stay
8:30 – 9:00 PM
Irina Staicu, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
Farah Hussein, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
Sunil Pauwaa, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
Carol Hawkins, RDCS; Advocate Aurora Health
Faculty disclosures are being reviewed and will be presented to the audience in advance of the program.
In support of improving patient care, Advocate Aurora Health is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
American Medical Association (AMA)
Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 4.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 4.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 4.50 AttendanceAttendance Credit
- 4.50 Approved AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Click “Take Course” to register for this program.
This conference is being held virtually. A link to the meeting will be provided prior to the event.
Contact the Advocate Aurora Health CME Office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need assistance.