New Grad Nurse Residency Rewards Program Journal Club 2023: Post-traumatric Growth
This is an independent study for nurses enrolled in or that recently completed New Graduate Nurse Residency (NGNR) which will provide information on multiple topics that will support the New Grad's transition to practice and professional development. This includes applying for the ExCEL-RN program and the New Graduate Nurse Residency Rewards program.
This course is open 1/1/2023-3/31/2023.
This course is intended for Nurses enrolled in or who have recently completed the New Graduate Nurse Residency Program.
At the end of this session, learners should be able to:
- describe the factors impacting effective delegation practices
- distinguish the symptoms of post-traumatic stress nurses perceive due to workplace bullying
- identify the effect of time management education on nurses' prioritization
Melissa Oberle, DNP, RN, OCN, NPD-BC, Responsible Nurse Planner, email@example.com
Veronica Bigott, ACNS-BC, RN-BC, firstname.lastname@example.org
In support of improving patient care, Advocate Aurora Health is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 ANCC contact hours. Nurses should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit
- 1.00 Continuing Nursing Education (CE)Aurora Health Care is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Wisconsin Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. 1.00 contact hours have been awarded to this activity by the Wisconsin Nursing Association. To receive contact hours, participants must attend the entire activity.
This course is for Advocate Aurora employees only.
Click “Take Course” to claim credit for this program.
Contact the Continuing Nursing Education Team at ASC-CNE@aah.org if you have any questions or need assistance.