Patient/Provider Termination Policy and Process- Illinois Only
This webinar only applies to sites in Illinois.
This webinar provides information on AMG’s Patient/Provider Relationship policy and legal ramifications. Professional Negligence, the difference between complaint and non-compliant, and how to handle threatening behavior will be addressed.
This course is intended for all physicians, APC, PA, RN, NP & Site leadership team
At the end of this session, learners should be able to:
- Provide providers and leadership with a clear understanding of AMG's Patient/Provider termination policy
- Know how to appropriately handle different patient scenarios
- Identify legalities involved with terminating patient and not abiding by our policy
Jennifer Johnson, MSN, RN, CPHRM, Advocate Aurora Health
Michael Bradley Faddah, Advocate Aurora Health
Chintain Mistry, MD, Advocate Aurora Health
Moses Suarez, JD, Partner – Healthcare Practice Group, Co-Chair – Diversity Committee, SmithAmundsen LLC
The planner(s) and speaker(s) have indicated that there are no relevant financial relationships with any ineligible companies to disclose.
Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
Advocate Aurora Health designates this enduring material for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.75 AttendanceAttendance Credit
- 0.75 Approved AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™