PEDIATRIC PORT-A-CATH CLASS
This is a 1 hour class for pediatric nurses that take care of patients with port-a-caths. Please join us for an overview and hands-on demonstration and return demonstration.
This will be offered on June 14, 2022, September 13, 2022, and December 13, 2022.
This course is intended for Nursing.
Desired Learning Outcome:
At the end of this class, the learner will demonstrate how to care for a port-a-cath central line including accessing and de-accessing the port-a-cath, maintenance care, and troubleshooting of the port-a-cath.
Criteria for Successful Completion:
- Attendance of the entire event
- Complete a hands-on demonstration with the presenter
- Evaluations will be completed after the event
- Participants will have 28 days to complete the evaluation
- Upon submission of the evaluation, the participant will receive their certificate