Pediatrics in Review Symposium Spring - 2023
The continuation of the Chicagoland Children’s Health Alliance Symposium is to allow a forum for pediatricians and pediatric subspecialists to share knowledge regarding diagnosis, management, and treatment of pediatric diseases or conditions.
This conference is being held virtually.
This activity is designed for physicians and interested healthcare professionals.
At the end of this session, learners should be able to:
- Identify new and innovative diagnostic and treatment options for the management of pediatric diseases and complications.
- Discuss a multidisciplinary approach to treating the pediatric patient.
- Identify new drug therapies in the management of pediatric diseases and complications
Speaker: Evelyn Konsur, MD – Pediatrics, NorthShore University HealthSystem
Speaker: Liborka Kos, MD – Pediatrics, Advocate Children’s Medical Group
Topic: Scoliosis – An Update
Speaker: David Roberts, MD – Pediatrics, NorthShore University HealthSystem
Topic: Physician Wellbeing
Speaker: Mila Felder, MD; Medical Director of Well-being, Advocate Aurora Health
Topic: Diversity and Inclusion
Speaker: Tanjia Coleman, PhD; Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion; NorthShore University HealthSystem
Vince Biank, MD; NorthShore Health System
Mike Cappello, DO; Advocate Children's Hospital
Ewa Schafer, MD; NorthShore Health System
William Mackendrick, MD; NorthShore Health System
Julie Holland, MD; Advocate Children's Hospital
Faculty disclosures are being reviewed and will be presented to the audience in advance of the program.
In support of improving patient care, Advocate Aurora Health is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
American Medical Association (AMA)
Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 2.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 2.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 2.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 2.75 AttendanceAttendance Credit
- 2.75 Approved AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Click “Take Course” to register for this program.
This conference is being held virtually. A link to the meeting will be provided prior to the event.
Contact the Advocate Aurora Health CME Office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need assistance.