Pulmonary Hypertension Preceptorship Course September
The Accredited Pulmonary Hypertension Clinic at Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center is a specialty clinic for the diagnosis and clinical management of Pulmonary Hypertension (PH) of all etiologies. We have over 30 years experience managing all forms of pulmonary hypertension and use a multidisciplinary and holistic approach to our care. This preceptorship will highlight the multidisciplinary approach and treatment of this complex patient population.
The Pulmonary Hypertension Preceptorship Program is intended for physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurse coordinators, pharmacists, social workers, financial counselors, administrators, and other health care professionals who are responsible to develop, implement, manage, or augment a comprehensive and holistic system for patients with pulmonary hypertension.
At the end of this session, learners should be able to:
- Understand the evaluation of a patient with pulmonary hypertension
- Obtain the knowledge to structure your own PHTN Clinic at an RCP or CCC level
- Have a basic understanding of the medications available to treat PAH patients
- Understand the need for a multidisciplinary team to give holistic care to the PHTN population
Dianne Zwicke, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
Eric Roberts, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
Michelle Cicona, Transplant/Pulmonary Services Coordinator; Advocate Aurora Health
Tammy Freichels, RN; Advocate Aurora Health
Eyman Mortada, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
Sara Paulus, PA-C; Advocate Aurora Health
Tarif Smadi, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
Frank Spexarth, R.PH; Advocate Aurora Health
Nasir Sulemanjee, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
Patty Maglio, Administrative Assistant; Advocate Aurora Health
Faculty disclosures are being reviewed and will be presented to the audience in advance of the program.
Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 12.0 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 12.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 12.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 12.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit
|Physicians (MD, DO)||$325.00|
|Fellows and Students||No Charge|
Please note as of January 2018 cost transfers are no longer accepted as a form of payment. Checks and credit cards are accepted.
Contact the Advocate Aurora Health CME Office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need assistance.
You have 30 days after the conference to claim your credit.