Resiliency: Learn It, Teach It, Use It
This workshop will explore the factors that comprise resilience, teach methods to enhance our own resilience, and discuss methods to incorporate resilience into mental health programming. This course will be a combination of education and practical exercise so that participants can experience some of the benefits of resilience training to include increased productivity, employee wellness, effective collaboration, positive patient outcomes and increased employee engagement.
This course is intended for physicians, psychiatrists, psychologists, LPCs, LCSWs, RNs, and other allied mental health professionals.
At the end of this session, learners should be able to:
- Describe how resiliency intersects with mental health
- Identify the 6 core components of resilience
- Perform multiple activities/exercises designed to increase their own resilience
- Teach resiliency skills to others
Erich Roush, PsyD; Advocate Aurora Health
Russell Temme, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
Munther Barakat, PsyD; Advocate Aurora Health
Jay Chrostowski, PsyD; Advocate Aurora Health
Paul Zenisek, LCSW; Advocate Aurora Health
Kate Graham, Medical Education Coordinator; Advocate Aurora Health
The planners and speaker(s) have indicated that there are no financial relationships with any commercial interests to be disclosed.
Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
Aurora Health Care designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.0 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 6.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit