Smart Chart Kaleidoscope Provider 100
In this course, participants will learn how to review the patient’s ophthalmology history, document an office visit using Kaleidoscope, customize documentation tools in Kaleidoscope, and use images in the Kaleidoscope tool.
Ambulatory Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers (APP's)
At the end of this session, learners should be able to:
- Operate the EMR in a safe and efficient manner
- Review clinical information effectively
- Accurately create, edit, and document procedures and diagnoses
- Correctly order tests, medications, and prescriptions
This course covers:
- Events, Dilation, and Synopsis View
- Chart Review Tools
- Provider Main Exam
- Customizing Comprehensive Exam
- Using Images
- Documenting the extended Strabismus exam
- Documenting the ROP exam
Course Director: James Holmberg, MD, Director Medical Group Operations and Optimization; Advocate Aurora Health
Christine Karpowicz, Director Practice Informatics; Advocate Aurora Health
Craig Schroeder, Principal Trainer; Advocate Aurora Health
The planner(s) and speaker(s) have indicated that there are no relevant financial relationships with any ineligible companies to disclose.
Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
Advocate Aurora Health designates this other activity (at elbow training) for a maximum of 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 2.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit
- 2.00 Approved AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
This course is available to Aurora Health Care providers (employed and independent) and caregivers only. This course needs to be completed with a trainer as it requires specific EPIC system training. If you need help enrolling or logging in, please contact Advocate Aurora Health CME Office at email@example.com.