Stroke and Neurovascular Symposium: Care of Cerebrovascular Aneurysms
The presentation will provide learners with the definition and epidemiology of cerebral aneurysms. Risk factors and aneurysm rupture risk will be discussed along with how to properly manage and treat unruptured aneurysms using evidence based guidelines.
This course is intended for neurologists, emergency room physicians, critical care physicians, hospitalists, advanced practice clinicians and registered nurses.
At the end of this session, learners should be able to:
- Identify the factors of an aneurysm rupture risk
- Describe the care pathway of a patient with a cerebral aneurysm, both ruptured and non-ruptured.
Ziad Darkhabani, MD ; Advocate Aurora Health
Melisa Engebose, RN, SCRN; Advocate Aurora Health
Rachel Reas, BSN, RN, CRN; Advocate Aurora Health
Julie Zeeman, CNS-BC, CNRN, SCRN, CCRN; Advocate Aurora Health
The planner(s) and speaker(s) have indicated that there are no relevant financial relationships with any ineligible companies to disclose.
Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
Advocate Aurora Health designates this enduring material for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.75 AttendanceAttendance Credit
- 0.75 Approved AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™