Update on the Management of Pancreatic Tumors Online Recorded Segments
The program will focus on improving recognition, evaluation and treatment of pancreatic tumors.
The conference will educate regarding AJCC Stage, Prognostic Indicators and Evidence based-guidelines
Primary Care, Family Practice, Internal medicine, Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Surgical Oncology, APP’s, Residents, Medical Students, Medical Staff
At the end of this session, learners should be able to:
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of pancreatic tumors
- Choose the appropriate diagnostic tools to evaluate pancreatic tumors
- Identify the current “State of the Art” treatment for pancreatic tumors
James Weese, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
Aaron Chevinsky, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
Faculty disclosures are being reviewed and will be presented to the audience in advance of the program.
Name of Commercial Interest
Nature of relationship
Nalini Guda, MD FASGE, AGAF
Boston Scientific Corp
If you attended Update on the Management of Pancreatic Tumors on May 19, 2018 you will not be able to claim credit again for this course, you can however still watch the content.
Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
Advocate Aurora Health designates this internet enduring activity for a maximum of 3.50 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 3.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 3.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 3.50 AttendanceAttendance Credit