Updates in Lung Cancer
This course will cover updates on lung cancer from the medical oncology perspective. Dr. McGartland will discuss non chemotherapy options for many patients with more durable responses and in general more favorable side effect profiles and provide education on the many exciting advances in NSCLC with Precision Medicine and employing it in earlier stages of the disease
This course is intended for Medical Generalists, Specialists and Sub-Specialists
At the end of this session, learners should be able to:
- Learn the role of the Immune system in cancer
- Understand targeted therapy
- Explore the recent therapeutic advances in Precision Medicine in the treatment of lung cancer
Laura McGartland, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
The planner(s) and speaker(s) have indicated that there are no relevant financial relationships with any ineligible companies to disclose.
Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
Advocate Aurora Health designates this enduring material for a maximum of 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.50 AttendanceAttendance Credit
- 0.50 Approved AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™