The Vascular Specialists at Aurora BayCare Present: Current Approaches to Treatment of Endoleaks Related to EVAR
This in person learning experience, intended for vascular surgeons and vascular interventional providers and their clinical team, will discuss endoleaks that can occur with endovascular aneurysm repair. Our keynote speaker will discuss challenges and procedural tips relevant to this type of complication.
Dinner will be provided.
RSVP Required, click "Take Course" to RSVP.
This course is intended for providers within vascular surgery, vascular interventional, interventional cardiology, cardiothoracic surgery
At the end of this session, learners should be able to:
- Identify patients with endoleak post endovascular aneurysm repair (EVAR).
- Recognize their role in the operative and non-operative management of patients with endoleak after EVAR.
- Differentiate between patients that should be referred out to a provider who specializes in endoleak after EVAR versus patients who can be treated with a specialist referral.
James Offord, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
Mark Mewissen, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
Faculty disclosures are being reviewed and will be presented to the audience in advance of the program.
Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 2.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit
- 2.00 Approved AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™