What’s New and Cool in Radiation Oncology
This presentation will provide education on the latest treatment techniques in radiation oncology and SBRT vs surgery. SBRT for lung cancer will also be discussed as well as when a tumor is resectable and if there will always be a role for radiation.
This course is intended for Medical Generalists, Specialists and Sub-Specialists
At the end of this session, learners should be able to:
- Explore the advances in radiation techniques
- Learn about SBRT for lung cancer
- Explore SBRT vs surgery
Jeff Kittel, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
The planner(s) and speaker(s) have indicated that there are no relevant financial relationships with any ineligible companies to disclose.
Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
Advocate Aurora Health designates this enduring material for a maximum of 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.50 AttendanceAttendance Credit
- 0.50 Approved AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™