Speaker: Michael Friedman, MD
Objectives: At the conclusion of this activity the participants should be able to:
- Identify treatment options for obstructive sleep apnea for patients intolerant to CPAP.
- Review indications and success rates of hypoglossal nerve stimulation therapy for obstructive sleep apnea.
- Describe minimally invasive technology for mild obstructive sleep apnea and snoring.
Format: Lecture followed by discussion and case presentations.
Target Audience: Primary Care Physicians
Disclosure: The planner and speaker has indicated that there are no financial relationships with any ineligible companies to be disclosed.
Commercial Support: There is no external financial support for this activity.
Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement:
Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit