Eduardo Cremer, MD
Objectives: At the conclusion of this activity the participants should be able to:
- Recognize risk factors for formations of kidney stones.
- Describe work-up of metabolic abnormalities resulting in kidney stones
- Identify methods to prevent recurrence of kidney stones.
08/19/2022 - 8:30am to 9:30am CDT
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit