Stacey A. Cischke
Adjunct Professor of Law in the Legal Education Beazley Institute for Health Law and Policy, Loyola University Chicago School of Law
Jong Won Hyun
Director of Claims in the Risk Management Department
Advocate Health Care
At the conclusion of this activity the participants should be able to:
- Educate inpatient hospitalist and resident trainees on safe anticoagulation practices.
- Discuss the potential safety risk to patients requiring long term anticoagulation.
- Identify ways to improve written documentation and follow-up of our patients requiring anticoagulation.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit