Ismail Mert, MD, MS
Department of Gynecological Oncology
Advocate Illinois Masonic
- Define the population of women at increased risk of gynecologic cancers.
- Learn screening strategies for women at increased risk of gynecologic cancers.
- Identify risk reduction strategies for women at increased risk of gynecologic malignancies.
- Discuss the current frontier of ovarian cancer risk reduction research in women at elevated risk
Thursday, May 13, 2021 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit