Liana K. Billings, MD, MMSc
Vice Chair of Research and Education, Department of Medicine
Northshore University Health System
Clinical Associate Professor in Medicine at University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine
- Define the condition, recognize barriers, and understand clinical features that may indicate genetic testing for maturity-onset diabetes of the young.
- Understand the clinical utility of the genetic risk score (GRS) in type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes.
- Discuss the practical implementation of precision medicine in diabetes in the clinical setting.
02/03/2022 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm CST
Illinois Masonic Medical Center T. Howard Clark/Virtual
See map: Google Maps
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit