Ana C. Ricardo, M.D., M.P.H., M.S.
Division of Nephrology, University of Illinois at Chicago
At the conclusion of this activity the participants should be able to:
- Describe the burden of diabetes and diabetic kidney disease worldwide
- Outline the mechanism by which diabetes leads to kidney disease
- Review recent guidelines for management of diabetic kidney disease
- Identify the role of new therapies on kidney protection
01/27/2022 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm CST
Illinois Masonic Medical Center T. Howard Clark/Virtual
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit