Jennifer A. Tuazon, M.D.
Division of Nephrology and Hypertension
Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Identify pathogenesis, genetics, and diagnosis of autosomal polycystic kidney disease.
- Learn about renal and extrarenal manifestations of autosomal polycystic kidney disease.
- Discuss therapeutic approaches to management of polycystic kidney disease.
All Internal Medicine, Radiology & Pathology physicians, Residents, Medical students and nurses.
Disclosures: The planners and speakers have indicated that there are no relevant financial relationships with any commercial interests to disclose.
Accreditation Statement: Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement: Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 2.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Commercial Support: There is no external financial support for this activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit