If you attended any of the live sessions of Geriatrics for Advance Practice, you will not be able to claim credit again. You can, however, still watch the content.
Kellie Flood, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
Katherine Meese, PhD (UAB); Advocate Aurora Health
The following faculty speakers and/or planning committee members have disclosed the following:
Name of Ineligible Companies
Nature of Relationship
Abbott Labs and AbbVie
The other planner(s) and speaker(s) have indicated that there are no relevant financial relationships with any ineligible companies to disclose. All of the relevant financial relationships listed for [this individual/these individuals] have been mitigated.
At the conclusion of this session participants will be able to:
- List the components of burnout
- List factors that contribute to our flourishing
- Describe a strategy for supporting the well-being of the healthcare team
- 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.50 AttendanceAttendance Credit
- 0.50 Continuing Nursing Education (CE)Aurora Health Care is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Wisconsin Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. 0.50 contact hours have been awarded to this activity by the Wisconsin Nursing Association. To receive contact hours, participants must attend the entire activity.
- 0.50 PA CMEAurora Health Care, Inc. is approved by AAPA to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit to PA participants in the Session entitled Geriatrics for Advanced Practice 2023 Series- Finding Joy AGAIN in the Care of Older Adults- An Approach to the Humanity of our Care. This approval is valid for one year beginning . This activity is designated for a maximum of 0.50 AAPA Category 1 CME Credit(s). PAs should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This program was planned in accordance with AAPA CME Standards.