Clinician Well-being Webinar: Using Nutrition as a Tool to Reconnect and Stay Connected to Your “Why”
Clinicians’ busy schedules do not allow them much time to eat thoughtfully during their workday, let alone eat foods that aid in their energy and cognition. This can lead to feeling run down and burned out, as well as the plethora of metabolic issues they confront in their patients. This webinar will deliver nutritional education for clinicians to consider implementing into their lives to keep them healthy, prevent or “bounce back from” burnout, and aid in providing quality patient care.
This conference is being held virtually.
This activity is designed for all physicians, APCs, nurses, clinicians, and others interested.
At the end of this session, learners should be able to:
- Consider strategies to use nutrition as a tool to keep them healthy and prevent (or heal from) burnout
- Evaluate the benefits of a plant-based diet as part of an overall healthy eating pattern
- Design a plan to utilize dietary tools to optimize healthy eating within their clinical and home environments
Randall Levin, MD, FACEP-Life; Advocate Aurora Health
Mila Felder, MD, MS, FACEP; Advocate Aurora Health
Charles Crotteau, MD, MHSA; Advocate Aurora Health
Desler Javier, MD, MBA, FACP, DipABLM
Faculty disclosures are being reviewed and will be presented to the audience in advance of the program.
Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit
- 1.00 Approved AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Click “Take Course” to answer the enrollment questions and register.
This conference is being held virtually. A link to the meeting will be provided prior to the event.
Contact the Advocate Aurora Health CME Office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need assistance.