Dillon Tinevez, MD
- Discuss key factors that allowed for the construction of a functional and successful CPB machine (pumps, oxygenators, etc.)
- Identify the people who contributed to the advancement of CPB technology and cardiac surgery.
- Describe how the modern CPB machine works.
10/26/2021 - 6:30am to 7:45am CDT
Add to calendar:
- 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.25 AttendanceAttendance Credit