Afshin Heidari, MD
- Objectives: At the conclusion of this activity the participants should be able to:
- Discuss the main Nociceptive signal pathways.
- Identify difference between nerve fibers transmitting nociception.
- Understand the mechanism of action of commonly utilized analgesic medications.
- Review the anatomy of Dorsal Horn, components of pain signal perception, and concepts of
01/19/2021 - 6:00am to 7:00am CST
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit