Jude Duval, M.D.
Objectives: At the conclusion of this activity the participants should be able to:
- Identify intrapartum fetal compromise during labor
- Apply Dr Clark’s Algorithm for Category II tracing in labor
- Discuss clinical understanding of umbilical cord gas analysis
11/22/2022 - 6:30am to 7:45am CST
Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center G-34
Add to calendar:
- 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.25 AttendanceAttendance Credit