Michael Hofkamp, M.D.
Objectives: At the conclusion of this activity the participants should be able to:
- Recognize inadequate regional anesthesia during cesarean delivery
- Select appropriate anesthetic adjuvant medication to treat inadequate regional anesthesia during cesarean delivery
- Determine when general anesthesia is indicated for inadequate regional anesthesia during cesarean delivery
- Describe the safe conduct of general anesthesia for cesarean delivery
- Define best practices to prevent inadequate regional anesthesia during cesarean delivery
11/10/2022 - 6:00am to 7:00am CST
Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center T. Howard Clarke Auditorium
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit