The Ergonomics of the OR
Katie de Souza, MD
Washington University Physicians Assistant Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology , Division of Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery. Washington University School of Medicine
Objectives: At the conclusion of this activity the participants should be able to:
- Define ergonomics and methods for optimizing ergonomics in the operating room.
- Discuss importance of ergonomic awareness in the OR.
- Review risk factors for surgeon musculoskeletal injuries.
- Identify factors that impact ergonomics.
01/10/2023 - 8:00am to 9:00am CST
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit
- 1.00 Continuing Nursing Education (CE)Aurora Health Care is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Wisconsin Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. 1.00 contact hours have been awarded to this activity by the Wisconsin Nursing Association. To receive contact hours, participants must attend the entire activity.