Michael Pins, MD
Department of Clinical Pathology Advocate Lutheran General
Objectives: At the conclusion of this activity the participants should be able to:
- Review normal placental anatomy and physiology. The Word on OTCs and Other Meds
- Review the indications for submission of placentas to Pathology to understand normal from abnormal.
- Recognize pathological findings that have maternal or fetal implications in subsequent pregnancies.
- Discuss the definitions of lesions that may recur with subsequent pregnancies: Specifically, a. Chronic villitis, b. Chronic histiocytic intervillositis, c. Maternal floor infaret/massive perivillus fibrinoid.
01/31/2023 - 8:00am to 9:00am CST
836 W Wellington Ave.Olsen Auditorium
Chicago, IL 60657
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit
- 1.00 Continuing Nursing Education (CE)Aurora Health Care is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Wisconsin Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. 1.00 contact hours have been awarded to this activity by the Wisconsin Nursing Association. To receive contact hours, participants must attend the entire activity.