Kara Rood, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Department of Maternal Fetal Medicine
The Ohio State University, Wexner Medical Center
Objectives: At the conclusion of this activity the participants should be able to:
- Review statistics and causes of postpartum hemorrhage
- Discuss medications, surgical techniques, modalities that treat postpartum hemorrhage
- Inform and instruct on the use of the Jada system and learn the PEARLE study on the use of the Jada System
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit
- 1.00 Continuing Nursing Education (CE)Aurora Health Care is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Wisconsin Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. 1.00 contact hours have been awarded to this activity by the Wisconsin Nursing Association. To receive contact hours, participants must attend the entire activity.