Leah Delfinado, MD
Perinatal MM Global Objectives
- Discuss the management of specific cases and review the appropriateness of treatment options in identified situations.
- Utilize best practices from the literature to establish standards of care for future management of similar cases.
- Formulate effective answers to some of today’s perplexing ethical contradictions in perinatal medicine.
- Identify opportunities and make recommendations for perinatal care and systems improvement
OB/GYN Grand Rounds Lecture Series Global Objectives
- Apply evidence-based methods for improving care to current clinical and surgical quality improvement efforts.
- Apply information about emerging diagnostics, technologies, and therapeutics related to OB/GYN to applicable treatment plans.
- Evaluate contributing factors to controversy in the areas of diagnosis, treatment and medical management of OB/Gyn patients
In support of improving patient care, Advocate Aurora Health is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
American Medical Association (AMA)
Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 ANCC contact hours. Nurses should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
These programs may be recorded and posted online for ongoing viewing. Please turn your camera/video off if you do not want your image shared within the recorded video. If you have any concerns, please contact the CME Office at email@example.com.