01/01/2022 - 4:00pm CST to 12/31/2022 - 5:00pm CST
- Describe management of complex atypical presentations of IBD
- Understand barriers to treatment of IBD.
- Identify Stateholders of IBD
- Identify appropriate interventions or referral pathways for complex and atypical presentations of IBD and apply this
- information to their treatment of patients
All physicians, Medical Students, Nurse Practitioners, Social Workers, Pharmacists, Nurses
Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
836 W Wellington Ave.CAC Conference Rooms 19179/Virtual
Chicago, IL 60657
See map: Google Maps