Click here to join the Zoom Meeting
Louis Guzzi, MD
AdventHealth Orlando, FL
Format: Lecture followed by discussion
At the conclusion of this activity the participants should be able to:
- Discuss evidence-based practices to improve mortality and morbidity of patients with common chronic medical conditions
- Identify adverse effects to treatments for chronic conditions and prevention of additional chronic disease
- Apply new treatment strategies for chronic medical conditions from guideline updates
Target Audience: All physician members*
The speaker, Dr. Louis Guzzi, has disclosed that he received honorarium from Biomerieux and Edwards Life Sciences. The planners have indicated that there are no relevant financial relationships with any ineligible companies to disclose. Conflict of Interests have been identified and mitigated prior to activity.
Accreditation Statement: Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement: Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
ABIM MOC: Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 1.00 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
ABPath: This activity has been registered to offer 1.0 Lifelong Learning (Part II) credit in the American Board of Pathology’s (ABPath) Maintenance of Certification program.
Participation information will be shared with the applicable Board through the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) Program and Activity Reporting System (PARS).
Commercial Support: There is no external financial support for this activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit
- 1.00 Approved AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™