Join CMO Dr. Tim Lineberry as he facilitates a series of virtual webinars, highlighting a different developmental topic each session. The L.E.A.D. (Leadership Engagement and Development) series has been created to provide AHMG clinicians with education and information to advance their professional development. Attendees will be exposed to subject matter to help them grow in their roles as organizational leaders, with background and context for leading in a manner that positions Advocate Health for future success.
Join us live:
Wednesday, September 27, 2023; 7- 8 a.m. | This session has been cancelled
Or listen afterwards to the recordings:
- Leadership Through Serving Others
- Service Line Leadership Updates
- Engagement and Well Being 2023
- Leadership Pearls
- Interprofessional and Cross Functional Teams
Course Director: Timothy Lineberry, MD
- Summarize medical group plan for optimizing Operations over the next few years
- Complement each other in the physician/APC working relationship, get ideas on helping themselves and their colleagues better manage their well-being.
- Recognize why the medical group is structured as it is (PSA's, Service Lines)
This activity is designed for physicians and APCs
In support of improving patient care, Advocate Aurora Health is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
American Medical Association (AMA)
Advocate Aurora Health designates each session of this regularly scheduled series for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.