Eric Krueger, MD
Department Meeting Objectives:
- Discuss recent evidence based ED innovations
- Discuss complications that recently occurred in the Emergency Department to improve practice styles and outcomes
Board Review Conference Objectives:
- Analyze complications that have recently occurred in the Emergency Department and apply findings to future plans for treatment
- Apply current literature on up to date technologies, recent advances, updated guidelines, and/or best practices into daily clinical practice
- Examine issues of controversy in the areas of diagnosis, treatment and medical management of trauma patients
Emergency Medicine Physicians
In support of improving patient care, Advocate Aurora Health is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
American Medical Association (AMA)
Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
These programs may be recorded and posted online for ongoing viewing. Please turn your camera/video off if you do not want your image shared within the recorded video. If you have any concerns, please contact the CME Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.