Dr. Marla Hartzen
Psychiatry Grand Rounds/Q&A Session
- Apply current experience/research in psychiatry and explore its impact on the treatment of patients
- Assess a variety of practical applications for psychiatric knowledge
- Evaluate new information the diagnosis and treatment of patients
Psychiatry M&M Conference
- Identify specific situations associated with an increased risk of medical errors
- Analyze factors contributing to medical errors and safety events
- Examine factors which are protective and help to increase safety
Psychiatry Journal Club
- Critically appraise different types of research, including randomized controlled trials.
- Identify and describe study limitations.
- Integrate research information into clinical practice
Case Analysis Adventure
- Describe and rank levels of clinical evidence
- Formulate a searchable question from a clinical question
- Critically appraise different types of research, including randomized controlled trials, systematic reviews, meta-analysis and practice guidelines
- Independently search for and discriminate evidence relevant to clinical practice problems
- Independently teach appraisal of clinical evidence
In support of improving patient care, Advocate Aurora Health is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
American Medical Association (AMA)
Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
These programs may be recorded and posted online for ongoing viewing. Please turn your camera/video off if you do not want your image shared within the recorded video. If you have any concerns, please contact the CME Office at email@example.com.