01/01/2021 - 7:00pm CST to 12/31/2021 - 8:00pm CST
Susan Serratore, RN
- Evaluate current concepts of pathophysiology.
- Apply established and new strategies in diagnostics.
- Examine management and future directions of treatment.
- Analyze issues of controversy in the areas of diagnosis, treatment and medical management of various conditions
- When applicable,prescribe methods of prevention and/or early diagnosis.
- Improve patient outcomes through better diagnosis and management of diseases and complications reviewed as measured by the KRA data.
- Physicians will recognize the role of mindful leadership in the journey to zero patient safety events and support
- Advocate’s approach to high reliability leadership
Target Audience: All primary care physicians
Accreditation Statement: Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement: Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Advocate South Suburban Hospital
17800 Kedzie AveVarious Locations
Hazel Crest, IL 60429
See map: Google Maps