Susan Serratore, RN BSN
- Evaluate current concepts of pathophysiology.
- Apply established and new strategies in diagnostics.
- Examine management and future directions of treatment.
- Analyze issues of controversy in the areas of diagnosis, treatment and medical management of various conditions
- Prescribe methods of prevention and/or early diagnosis.
- Improve patient outcomes through better diagnosis and management of diseases and complications reviewed as measured by the KRA data.
- Recognize the role of mindful leadership in the journey to zero patient safety events and support
- Review Advocate's approach to high reliability leadership
Target Audience: This activity is designed for physicians, nurses, and other health care professionals.
In support of improving patient care, Advocate Aurora Health is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
American Medical Association (AMA)
Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 ANCC contact hours. Nurses should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.