Mouhammed Rihawi, MD
- Identify current evidence-based practices to provide improved outcomes for patients with ILD.
- Apply treatment plans agreed upon by consensus at the conference to their ILD patients.
- Expand their knowledge base in ILD management due to interaction with colleagues and will share perspective, expertise, and experience.
- Recognize available resources that the patient may be eligible for.
Pulmonary Medicine MD, Chest Radiologist MD, Pathologist, MD, Rheumatologist MD, Staff RN, Clinic RN, ILD pharmaceutical NP coordinators.
In support of improving patient care, Advocate Aurora Health is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Leah Del Gaudio, NP : Leah.DelGaudio@aah.org
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit