Gordon Skeoch, MD
Dept. of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Objectives: At the conclusion of this activity the participants should be able to:
- Review normal placental anatomy and physiology.
- Expand upon placental pathology as it relates to frequently seen antepartum issues
- Discern what conditions and outcomes warrant placental pathology.
- Delve further into common terminology seen on placental pathology reports, and how they may relate to future health and pregnancy outcomes.
10/19/2021 - 8:00am to 9:00am CDT
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit