Mora Ghobrial, DO
Dept. of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Where: Hybrid – Virtual & T. Howard (G34)
Objectives: At the conclusion of this activity the participants should be able to:
- Learn a brief history about the origin of the cesarean delivery.
- Discuss the benefits of standardizing the procedure.
- Review the evidence behind the perioperative and surgical steps that can be standardized at the individual and institutional levels.
09/07/2021 - 8:00am to 9:00am CDT
Illinois Masonic Hospital Hybrid – Virtual & T. Howard (G34)
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit