Traci Kurtzer, MD
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Dept. of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Understand what contributes to Trauma.
- Recognize the Prevalence of Past and Current Trauma in the Population.
- Learn the Neurobiology of Acute Stress & Chronic Trauma.
- Provide Trauma Informed Care.
- Build Upon Patient Agency for Patient Centered Care
11/09/2021 - 8:00am to 9:00am CST
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit