Kiarra King, MD, FACOG
Family Christian Faith Center
Dept. of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Review current events to highlight how racism impact our communities.
- Review current examples of medical racism.
- Discuss how we can be catalysts for change in the medical community.
03/30/2021 - 8:00am to 9:00am CDT
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit