Nicole Eull, PsyD
Director of Wellbeing, Academic Affairs
Clinical Adjunct Assistant Professor of Family Medicine
University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Medicine Aurora UW Medical Group
Objectives: At the conclusion of this activity the participants should be able to:
- Describe Negative Self-Talk and identify a way to redirect a common Cognitive Distortion in healthcare.
- Identify reframing techniques for coping with common patient challenges.
- Describe one strategy for increasing compassion to yourself or others and how this reduces burnout.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit