Catherine Tan, MD
Dept. of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Objectives: At the conclusion of this activity the participants should be able to:
- Review hematologic physiology in pregnancy.
- Review differential diagnosis for thrombocytopenia in pregnancy.
- Discuss evaluation, management, and treatment for more common and/or threatening diseases of thrombocytopenia in pregnancy.
04/20/2021 - 8:00am to 9:00am CDT
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit