Laura Laursen, MD
Dept. of Obstetrics & Gynecology
RUSH University Medical Center
At the conclusion of this activity the participants should be able to:
- Understand disparities around and consider alternate ways of thinking about unintended pregnancy.
- Describe the rise of LARC and its potential concerns.
- Reflect on the history of contraceptive counseling.
- Use the reproductive justice framework.
- Learn some best practices in contraceptive counseling.
Tuesday, October 13, 2020 - 8:00am to 9:00am
Advocate Illinois Masoic Medical Center
836 W Wellington AveVirtual
Chicago, IL 60657
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit