Speaker: Jude Duval, MD
Maternal Fetal Medicine
Dept. of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Objectives: At the conclusion of this activity the participants should be able to:
- Discuss and define incidence.
- Discuss associated risks
- Discuss fetal surveillance.
- Discuss timing and delivery.
Tuesday, September 8, 2020 - 8:00am to 9:00am
Advocate Illinois Masoic Medical Center
836 W Wellington AveZoom Meeting
Chicago, IL 60657
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit