Vinod Havalad, MD
1. Recognize the clinical challenges as evidenced in the cases discussed.
2. Assess diagnostic and treatment protocols of the cases presented.
3. Review the physiologic processes which led to the negative outcome for the pediatric patients.
4. Utilize the findings from these cases to diagnose and manage future cases.
Journal Club Objectives
1. Describe research concepts and methods
2. Access the hypothesis, design, patient selection, results and discussion section of a journal article.
Pediatric Critical Care Physicians and Pediatric Critical Care Nurses
Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.